'Reply 1997' comes to an end


I am so sad.... I'm only on episode 11 and all of the headlines today had the spoilers in the titles. T_T

-


Article: 'Reply' comes to an end, all have a happy ending despite first love not coming true

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+570, -10] I miss the 90s.... I had goosebumps when they said 'reply, my 90s' at the end ㅠㅠ Can we keep the cast and make a season two, gogo

2. [+485, -9] Do you think the owner of the car that Hoya rode in is a girl or a boy........

3. [+332, -9] It will be a drama I will never forget for the rest of my life... I think I won't be able to stop thinking about it for a while.. ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 1997 Seo In Guk - Jung Eunji, how were they cast? 'Reply Acting Prodigies'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+465, -8] I doubt the drama would've done as well if it was with a different cast ㅋ Such a perfect casting ㅋㅋ

2. [+449, -7] Thank you to all of the stars that rejected the roles for this drama ㅋ

3. [+426, -8] Everyone that rejected roles for this drama will soon come out on shows like 'Strong Heart' and say things like, "The star of 'Reply 1997' was actually me~ I received a casting offer~" They really love saying that a certain role was theirs only after the drama does well ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Seo In Guk "Singing and acting are like my right and left arms, I can't give up any one"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+212, -13] Already four years into his debut... I'm so glad he was able to rise to fame through 'Reply 1997' ㅠㅠ

2. [+180, -10] Now that he's got the 'trend popularity' he wanted, all he needs is to release a good song and complete all of his wishes!

3. [+158, -13] I like you ㅠ

-

Article: 'Reply' Jung Eunji, shows realistic acting in birthing scene

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+246, -6] The fact that it was her second birthing was a total reversal ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+229, -3] Son of a bi*ch~~~~~~~~~ kyaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~ (dialogue copy)

3. [+205, -4] The baby's nickname was Eungchil ㅋㅋㅋ (acronym of reply 1997)

-