Psy signs with Bieber's agency



Article: Psy snaps a photo with Bieber's manager! "Congratulate American contract"

Source:  Star News via Nate

-

I'm leaving out the first best reply because it's completely unrelated to the article and talking about a technical issue with Nate itself. I will include a few more best replies instead.

-

1. [+490, -58] JYP: My tears won't stop falling....

2. [+428, -161]

Wonder Girls: JYP PD, when will we work on our next album?
JYP: Screw off

3. [+45, -13] I feel a bit uncomfortable with all of the JYP comments... They really worked hard and I don't think it's fair to turn someone else's hardship into something to laugh at like this.

4. [+28, -10] They say that success comes after hardships. He went to the army twice. Amazing, Psy!! I hope he will continue to become a great husband, father, and singer!

5. [+21, -9] Is the rain falling outside right now the tears of Park Jin Young?

-