CCM gets sneaky with their media play


Sneaky sneaky, CCM....

-

Article: "Move over, unnis" voluminous bodies of maknaes spotlighted.. 'sexy + cute'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+359, -30] Why's T-ara in there??? I don't understand....

- Replies to this reply: "Newsen is steadily getting crazier", "Can't you see, it's Newsen, the people that suck Kwang Soo's ****", "Who even is T-ara's maknae?"

2. [+335, -124] (TN: I actually had no idea what this comment was saying until I read the replies under it, and from what I gather, it's a diss on 2NE1's Minzy? Sounds like something only her fandom would know, but I can't figure out a direct translation for it. It's basically saying she's ugly...)

3. [+198, -15] Newsen is really the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who would've thought of including T-ara in something like this. They're sneaky, I tell ya.

-