'Reborn Rich' hits new record viewer ratings, surpasses 'Sky Castle'

Article: 'Reborn Rich' records highest viewer ratings at 24.9%... surpasses 'Sky Castle'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+146] Lee Sung Min-nim has shown me what it truly means to be an 'actor'

2. [+51] Do Joo-ee... my grandson

3. [+15] Do Joo-ee... my grandson ❤️

4. [+13] How many? How many rice kernels are there?

5. [+1] There were only two truly talented actors.. and now only one is left.. and I'm slowly losing interest 😢

6. [+9] Do Joo-ee is my grandson~~~

7. [+8] To think that he died for the money he went to find only to inherit that same money again

8. [+5] My grandson 😭

9. [+3] My emotions last night.. when he said 'Do Joo-ee... my grandson' 😔

10. [+2] The cast is showing such great acting skills... the storyline is pretty obvious but they're pulling it off in a fun and elevated way

-

Source: Naver

1. [+297, -14] I'm honestly watching this for Lee Sung Min. Whoever's writing the second half of the drama is lost in the mountains.

2. [+235, -5] Lee Sung Min-ssi's acting is amazing! I sincerely hope they win a daesang...

3. [+126, -4] All daesangs need to go to Lee Sung Min. MOvies, everything. He is the top of it all.

4. [+61, -2] Watching this drama purely for Lee Sung Min. Just plain amazing. The best actor.

5. [+51, -10] I enjoyed the drama as I watched it but I feel like the pace is getting slower and more boring. The chairman's acting is amazing, though. Really touches your heart.

-