Moon Gabi claims her beauty stops traffic overseas



Article: Moon Gabi, "I'm popular overseas... traffic stops when I walk by"

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+584, -74] I don't know what's supposed to be pretty about her;;

2. [+314, -29] Then go walk overseas

3. [+296, -46] She's unqiue~~ I'm a woman and I find her cool~~

4. [+189, -19] Stopping traffic with a face like that ㅋㅋ.. even Hollywood top stars get passed by on the streets

5. [+212, -108] She's definitely a type you either love or hate... I think her face looks busted ㅋㅋ Seeing as how she's banking on her body for fame, I don't see her having a long career. Just look at what happened to Yoo Seung Ok and Clara.

6. [+89, -1] I'd do a double take at someone with that much make up on their face too, not because they're pretty but because they look weird

7. [+42, -0] It's always the ugly ones who brag about what they're like overseas... You all saw 'Abnormal Summit', right? All around the world, the standard for beauty is the same...

8. [+34, -0] I heard it's not a good thing when foreign men do a double take at you... it means they consider you an easy target...

9. [+30, -0] Maybe they're staring at you because you look weird

10. [+27, -0] She's not mistaking catcalling for attention, is she? That's just verbal sexual harassment... Don't ever smile at any foreign men who call out to you "hey beautiful~"

-