Article: Surprising music show waiting room hall
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+523, -41] It's because you're all young still. Just wait till you hit your mid twenties, you lose interest in idols. They just look like any regular school kid walking by.
2. [+303, -9] It looks like a labor market ㅋㅋ
3. [+300, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're in such close proximity to one another, there's no way that somes wouldn't develop ㅋㅋ poor stupid fangirls always in denial "our oppa wouldn't" ㅜㅜ and yet reality proves otherwise ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+32, -5] I bet so many somes have developed in that hallway. You stupid fangirls, all of your allowance money you spend on buying your oppas luxury gifts end up in the hands of their new girlfriends ㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -0] I wonder how many of those in that hall will survive and how many will disappear into obscurity~~~~~
6. [+16, -1] I guess this is where relationships develop.. Lee Joon did say it was an animal kingdom after all
7. [+14, -0] This is actually a longstanding tradition of music shows. All of the performers of that day are supposed to stand in a line in the hall according to age and greet the seniors passing by. There was an older picture of Baek Ji Young being greeted like this too. The juniors that bow and go the whole nine yards get special perks like seniors mentioning them in interviews and such.
8. [+14, -2] It's not only Music Bank but all music shows that do this. All of the performers, including veteran singers, have to come out to the hall to greet everyone. It's an opportunity for rookies to get their name out there and for seniors to catch up with one another and show support.
9. [+13, -2] I bet they're all standing there to develop somes or catch a glimpse of their boyfriends or girlfriends ㅋㅋ
10. [+9, -0] There must be so many somes in that hall ㅎㅎ