Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

TV: Yoo In Na's character cuts for 'Goblin' released


Article: 'Goblin' Yoo In Na, the CEO of a sexy chicken restaurant to seduce the grim reaper

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+483, -48] She should've been the lead...

2. [+353, -51] As a fellow woman, I find her so charming~ You get the feeling that she really loves herself and takes the time to doll herself up~ Her acting's good too but I feel like she hasn't found that perfect character for her yet. I think she matches cute, innocent type characters more than the foxy ones... please hit daebak this time~ㅠㅠ!!

3. [+227, -24] Her body's really pretty ㅎㅎ

4. [+21, -7] Yoo In Na's going to shine for once thanks to the female lead..

5. [+21, -24] Well I wouldn't call her lead worthy

6. [+20, -6] I hope she takes off with this drama!

7. [+17, -4] So pretty.. ㅠㅠ really

8. [+16, -3] I guess it's a drama trend lately to use prettier supporting stars than the leads. I think she fits a lead role perfectly, and definitely doesn't deserve to lose lead to Kim Go Eun.

9. [+16, -6] I'd buy fried chicken every day if she was the CEO ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -3] Her face is whatever for me but her body... and especially her voice ㅠㅠ

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment