Article: 'Goblin' Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun's first meeting in the rain spotted
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+657, -65] Ugh... Kim Go Eun... not that we can do anything since filming has already begun but she's such a bad fit for this role. People are saying wait until after the pilot episode airs to dish out the hate but there's no need to wait for that. There's something called chemistry between the leads and these two don't have any at all..........
2. [+594, -45] If they were going to cast Kim Go Eun, they might as well have opened up auditions to anyone~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+540, -41] Wow, I always thought she had a unique face, but at this point it doesn't even matter whether she's pretty or not, she just doesn't match with Gong Yoo at all....
4. [+42, -5] I bet Kim Go Eun has a huge, huge sponsor like Choin Soon Shil helping her along
5. [+40, -5] What is she, seriously... can't they cast someone who actually matches the leads? This is a romance drama, the still cuts already show that they don't match at all
6. [+36, -4] I wonder what luck Kim Go Eun was born with to be matched with all these handsome male leads... when her acting never improves. I can already tell by her facial expression in these cuts that her acting remains the same.
7. [+27, -3] I feel like Gong Yoo is not going to do another drama if this one fails after 'Big' did too.. ㅜㅜ this is our last chance as the viewers to hold on to him ㅠㅜ
8. [+25, -2] At least Gong Yoo is fulfilling his end of the job..
9. [+25, -2] The scene looks like Gong Yoo looking at some high school student passing by him after class
10. [+24, -4] Yoo In Na should've been the lead, drop Kim Go Eun to supporting
11. [+21, -3] I have to wonder what sponsor Kim Go Eun has when every single drama of hers has been controversial about lacking chemistry and lacking acting skills
12. [+20, -4] The imbalance of the visuals...