'Produce 101' Yoon Chaekyung to join April




Article: [Exclusive] Yoon Chaekyung to join April... wings to soar

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+476, -24] They'd be better off coming out as a new group with Chaekyung, Somin, Shiyoon, and Youngji

2. [+227, -14] The decision's already made so good luck~~~

3. [+231, -17] I always felt that April was lacking something and Chaekyung might be that breath of fresh air that they need. I hope they get a good song and a different concept and see some results! Sad about Shiyoon since I supported both her and Chaekyung ㅠㅠ an uncertain debut for her...

4. [+201, -16] I knew she'd join April, might as well wish the best for the group

5. [+149, -14] I wish them success, she seems like a hard worker

6. [+41, -0] Considering DSP's situation, they had no other option but this one... looking forward to more active promos

7. [+51, -4] I've liked her since Baby KARA, I wish her luck!

8. [+39, -2] Uhh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ seems a bit random ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think she matches the group either... but I wish her luck~~

9. [+36, -1] That's great and all but they need to stop with the member leaves. DSP needs to manage the group better so that they have lasting power.

10. [+36, -3] Finally an official debut for Chaekyung!! Congratulations!! April fighting!

-